Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
19th Nov - Sock Leng's BIRTHDAY!

Well, went to work in the morning, 9am to 1pm. Then, went for my organ lesson. After that, got my performace!! Before that, met up with Shimin to eat lunch. Then, Kk came to meet us. So I leave them to be and went to report for my performance. I'm like the 19th performer, so i gonna play at around 6!! SoOooO.. Well, just wait la. Then, Kk and Shimin left at 5 plus, they going to Church. Well, then Jem came to see me play and video me!! *haha* Screwed up!!!! A lil' slip at the middle and the ending. *haha* Well, it's OVER!! At least there's still people who are much much worse than me. *hehe* Then, after that, Jem and I went to meet Ed!! Went to get Sock's prezzie. I bought her a B.U.M shirt and Ed was like.. What to get for her? What to get? So I just asked him to get her a cake since I don't have the money. *haha* So I left Jem and Ed to be and went to meet up with my DEAREST sock leng!! I miss her soOoOoo much!! Well, then, cos' we both are not hungry just yet, we went to sit at some place and talk!! All our long long stories. *haha* Then, talk, talk, talk, talk, till about, opps! I not sure about the time. But well, we went Swensen after that. Treated her. Then, i was like planning with Kk and all how to surprise her through sms and everything. It was a success!! I'm good at acting man!! *haha* It was so real that she believed everything i said and did not suspect any shit. *haha* Then, it's a long story.. .. .. (too lazy to type it all out). *haha* Then, we offered to send her back home, obviously nothing is good la. (We got out motive you see) Well, then, slack at the playground, they eat their cakes and everything. Then, *hur hur hur* The evil girl here start out by throwin her a bag of water, filled with flour!! *haha* How nice. Then, ran and ran and ran, chase and chase and chase, she got herself all dirty and sticky. *haha* And she's like hugging me and everything. *haha* That isn't all. When Sock and I was about to "take a picture". Ed from the back, smashed the left over cakes on her face!! *haha* Well, at least she's happy!! *haha* "It was better than last year!", said Sock Leng. *haha* Cos' last year, she actually saw Russ and all!! *haha* And she tell me one year later, how nice. *haha* So long she got that surprise!! I can't believe she don't even suspect a lil'. (I'm good) *haha* Well, poor Kk fell down when he was chasing Sock. *haha* Then, went to her place to wash up and slack. Then, went back home!!

With love, on Saturday, November 19, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse